Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh so busy... In a very good way! :D

Hey everyone! So we've been busy, even though you might not be able to see it. I decided to completely change the website! Not only that, but Stitch Eternity will be available soon on Facebook, Etsy, and in stores! Well one amazing local store (to be announced)! I have been working on so many scarves lately. Right now, I'm at at seven different patterns all in a variety of colors! 

With the holidays knocking at the door, it's starting to get a little crazy. I'm making my list for Santa and making sure the spinning wheel and digital camera are numbers 1 and 2. It's more of a wish list for after the new year since I will be moving this month as well. So much to do, so little time. Can I add that I have finals too? Oh goodness.... 




OH! I started spinning my own yarn! (Don't pay attention to the blue strings... had to use them to tie off the yarn. :D) I'm in love with spinning. Almost as much as crocheting! I already dyed this a holiday red and crocheted a holiday cowl. I'll have to post that picture next time. Fingers crossed I'll be able to visit a yarn shop soon and try out the wheel I've been looking at before purchasing. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm thinking about getting the Ashford Kiwi. I've heard great reviews about it saying it's perfect for beginners. 


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for this year. Most importantly, to be able to share each day with the love of my life. Without him, nothing I do would be possible. What do you have to be thankful for this year? (Even though it's a little past Thanksgiving, we should be thankful every day in my opinion :D) 

No comments:

Post a Comment