Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preparation!

Today, I had a day off from work and was planning on finishing up the baby blanket I started earlier this week. With only a few rows left to complete, I decided that it was a good time to go through one of our many closets in our home and finish our move in (we moved in this January). I unpacked 4 boxes and cleaned everything out of the closet in our office! So now, it's official, I have an area for supplies and tools, inventory, and current projects. I feel so organized!!

I also spoke to my mom, Jennifer, earlier today. She is going to be helping me with making all of our handmade items like scarves and baby items. It's so amazing to see my family and friends help me with this goal of mine. I am truly blessed to have all of the support! Thank you!!!!! 

Well, I guess now would be a good time to finish that baby blanket. Check out the website for updates to the recent projects page! I plan to upload some projects I have in my home tonight. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment