Sunday, June 26, 2011

Inspiration...

I haven't made any blog posts lately, my only reason is I became distracted by making products. In my opinion, I believe that is a good distraction. Great news is that I have found someone to help me with photography of all my products, so you'll be seeing those soon! Very exciting. 

I have decided that until then and possibly even after I start uploading my own work, I will post some of my inspiration. Any photos that I find on the web that give me some inspiration. Once I have my own pictures I will most likely post those and what I found that inspired me. Anything from textures, nature, or crochet patterns I find on the internet. 

For now, I'll just post a picture of a simple baby blanket that I absolutely love. (The baby is quite adorable too! :D)


This pattern is similar to a blanket I have created. It's very simple but I love the detail of the stars in the white squares. Very cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment